Whether you’re ready to retire or still a few years off, GuildSuper can help to make the most of your super savings.
At GuildSuper we have two options for members as they get closer to enjoying their life after work. Members can set up one of the following:
- A Transition to Retirement (TTR) plan; or
- An account based pension plan
Transition to Retirement Plan
A Transition to Retirement (TTR) plan allows you to access your super while you continue working.
With a TTR you can reduce your hours at work while maintaining the same income, or maintain the same hours at work while boosting your super balance.
A TTR plan delivers you the following:
- The income you draw from your TTR pension is tax free if you’re 60 years plus
- This plan offers the potential to pay less tax on your take home pay if you are salary sacrificing into your super account
- You continue to enjoy the benefits of super membership such as insurances and financial advice
- You continue to reap the benefit of the capital growth on your super investments both in your super account and in the TTR pension, with the flexibility of changing investments when you feel it’s appropriate.