What we do
At GuildSuper we look after the retirement savings for those who look after others.
- Superannuation funds including a pension fund
- Insurances for super members
- Personalised employer services to make their job in offering super, simpler
Owned by the Pharmacy Guild, profits generated by the Fund play a part in providing benefits to the Australian community. From large scale and significant initiatives to stem the illegal flow of amphetamines through over the counter drugs (Project Stop), to simple blood pressure and health checks delivered in pharmacies, our Fund, through its ownership makes a strong contribution to the community.
Our superannuation products, insurance cover and services have been designed with you in mind; delivering services to pharmacy, child care, veterinary and physiotherapy professionals to name just a few. We are guided by our dedication to helping members afford the best possible life after work.
Benefits for Members
- Solid investment returns
- Competitive fees and charges
- Personal assistance
- Some of the best insurance rates in the superannuation market
- Advice on your super account at no extra cost
- Regular communications and online learning
- No commissions paid to financial advisers
Find out more about your employee’s options
Benefits for Employers
Our employers enjoy substantial time saving from the use of our administration systems, to the comfort of knowing that their staff are invested in a proven fund that delivers. To find out more go to our employer overview.
GuildSuper has been in operation for more than 15 years. Set up to provide superannuation services to pharmacists, the Fund has grown to represent many professions that offer caring services to the community. With over 70,000 members and 21,000 employers, in 2014 we reached the $1 billion dollar mark, making GuildSuper one of the fastest growing specialty Funds in Australia.
As part of the Guild Group, we live and breathe our corporate values
- Commitment to Customers. We deliver the highest standards of service and solutions that are valued by our customers and clients.
- One Team. We build collaborative and productive relationships, and we strive to achieve team goals.
- Performance. We consistently deliver to our objectives, and always contribute our best so that we grow and are successful.
- Creativity. We improve what we do and how we do it, and we have ideas for solving problems.
Don’t take our word for it, find out how our clients feel about us: